It has come to my attention that alot of people have never watched the infamous "Yatta!" video. In keeping with the whole "I can't believe they are so popular" theme, here's a link to the clip. I have a friend back in Singapore who got together with a couple of friends from his dorm to parody this entire video, complete with live appearance on stage. It was hilarious!Sunday, April 23, 2006
Yatta!
It has come to my attention that alot of people have never watched the infamous "Yatta!" video. In keeping with the whole "I can't believe they are so popular" theme, here's a link to the clip. I have a friend back in Singapore who got together with a couple of friends from his dorm to parody this entire video, complete with live appearance on stage. It was hilarious!
1 comment:
Haha...Yatta was like my favorite song for a long long time man...the MTV is awesome! hahaha..
Post a Comment