Just came back from a jog to Central Square to check out this charity 2nd hand store that is having an April Fool's Day sale -- $2 for all men's clothing. I ended up getting 2 T-shirts, a blazer, a badminton racquet, a video of The Story of Us (crappy ratings, but I recall it being quite good) and a retro radio made by GE. Total bill: $15. The radio is really cool coz the sound quality is not bad, plus it has the super awesome "flipping numbers"! :)Saturday, April 01, 2006
Back in Time
Just came back from a jog to Central Square to check out this charity 2nd hand store that is having an April Fool's Day sale -- $2 for all men's clothing. I ended up getting 2 T-shirts, a blazer, a badminton racquet, a video of The Story of Us (crappy ratings, but I recall it being quite good) and a retro radio made by GE. Total bill: $15. The radio is really cool coz the sound quality is not bad, plus it has the super awesome "flipping numbers"! :)
1 comment:
What a cool clock-radio! Totally retro, wish I had one too :P
Post a Comment