I've been wanting to watch this film since last semester when a clip from the movie was screened during my class on Chinese film. This rather long film (almost 3 hrs) comprises of a whole bunch of different stories woven into one. Each story has its own dynamic so I really don't know how I would go about describing what this show is really about. But if you have the patience, this film will not disappoint.Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Yi Yi
I've been wanting to watch this film since last semester when a clip from the movie was screened during my class on Chinese film. This rather long film (almost 3 hrs) comprises of a whole bunch of different stories woven into one. Each story has its own dynamic so I really don't know how I would go about describing what this show is really about. But if you have the patience, this film will not disappoint.
2 comments:
dude...r u sure u'r really in this "crisis" mode you're talking about...cos it seems that you are always watching some cool films ...
i turned in my thesis on Monday, so now i'm under alot less pressure :)
Post a Comment