Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bad Movie

This is a terrible movie. I guess that should've been pretty obvious from the poster. I was planning to avoid this like the plague, but after watching the trailer, I thought, "Hey, maybe the action will make up for it." Nope, this movie sucks big time. In many ways, I think it is trying to rip off Equilibrium, but fails miserably due to a ridiculous plot, bad acting, awful lines, stupid-looking sets and crappy special effects. This seems more like an extended computer game cut-scene than an actual movie.

Speaking of bad movies, here's the classic bad movie from way back when.

3 comments:

Michael Cho said...

dude...u ever watched "Battlefield Earth"? It was a nightmare!!! Is this as bad as "Battlefield"?

Marcus said...

Nope, but I have heard bad things. Haha!

Michael Cho said...

dude..i think it's worth to watch it just to see how bad a movie can be...