Friday, March 24, 2006

"Oh Grandma, what short arms you have!"

This has to be one of the most amazing showdowns I've ever witnessed. King Kong was pretty boring at the beginning but suddenly went ballistic in the middle, before slipping back into boringness at the end. If you don't want to sit through 3 hrs of monkey business, just catch the epic confrontation between Kong and the dinosaurs, which is interspersed with a battle between the rest of the exploratory crew and an assortment of mutated creepy crawlies. Instense!!!

On a side note, don't you think it would really suck to be a Tyranosaurus and have such tiny arms? What if you needed to scratch your head, or wipe your ass. It must be realy frustrating. What about all those other four-legged animals that prance around all day, never knowing the joys of picking their noses? Once upon a time, I was on a farm in New Zealand and I realized alot of the sheep had this strange brown growth on their forehead. I was really puzzled and thought they had some kind of cancerous growth of sorts. However, after consulting the farmer, I found out that these poor sheep were basically suckling when their mom takes a crap on them. Wool, not very flexible limbs, and the absence of teamwork, are not a good combination to have when there is dung hanging from your forehead.

No comments: