So this is the end of Day 3 (well, kind've) Today I discovered (to my horror and embarassment) that Moral Perspectives was a no-go since he wasn't letting graduates into the class. Apparently there is a similar graduate version of the class being offered this semester too. The only problem is that it clashes with Chinese Foreign Policy so I'm left stuck with a severe deficiency of interesting classes to choose from. Somehow everyone must have discovered that I was coming this year and decided not to teach their interesting classes :P
Anyhow, today I also had my first meal at Dudley House, which
shall be my dining hall for the next 9 months. The food was pretty decent, largely because lunch works on some kind of 'point' system (you get 10 points to buy stuff with). I heard dinner is significantly worse since it belongs to the all-you-can-eat genre. I shall find out the truth in a couple hours...
shall be my dining hall for the next 9 months. The food was pretty decent, largely because lunch works on some kind of 'point' system (you get 10 points to buy stuff with). I heard dinner is significantly worse since it belongs to the all-you-can-eat genre. I shall find out the truth in a couple hours...
No comments:
Post a Comment