After a rather interesting talk on memory politics between China and Japan, I headed down to the Harvard Career Forum to meet up with the folks from MAS who have come over to the US to recruit foreign talent. There I also met a former school-mate Benny Wijanto from RI who was promoting his company, APT, just next door! That was quite a blast from the past man!
After that, I headed over to Tufts University to experience the expert hair-cutting skills of Elizabeth, a fellow Singaporean also in the RSEA program. Considering that I also witnessed a girl trust her to dramatically change her hair style, I must say that her hairdressing skills are rather incredible. The interesting thing is that her salon of choice is the stairwell in one of the dorms.My boxes from Chicago have finally arrived (or at least I hope they have). I apparently have a package waiting in the mail room. I hope it's not the Anti-virus software that I bought instead... :P Hopefully I won't have to shiver my way through the night any longer! haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment