Wednesday, January 18, 2006

California Weekend

After 3 years of good intentions, I have finally made the pilgrimage to Stanford, my #1 choice for undergrad. I flew over on Friday and only just got back today to begin studying for my one and only final exam of the semester. Over these past couple of days, I managed to meet a whole bunch of people, many of whom I haven't seen in ages! Many thanks go out to Zhongjie, Michael and Tammy who were kind enough to provide me with shelter and good company during my time at Stanford and Berkeley.




U of C+ at the infamous In-and-Out: Zhihui, Dolly, Yujuan, Ling Ling, James and Alex

Delta Wing-mates: Zhongjie, Zhouquan and Eugene

My two OCS roommates: Zhongjie and Weihuang

1 comment:

Michael Cho said...

Hey dude..no need to say thanks, it's my pleasure to have u here as guest...anyway, send me those pics we took on the hill at Berkeley when you see me on MSN yeah..peace~