skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Time to Destination
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I Saw Love in Front of Me
Michael Cho's protege, this 11-year-old kid came up with the lyrics
and
the music to this song. Amazing! I shall go hang my head in shame now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Marcus
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(10)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(3)
On Bearing Fruit...
I Saw Love in Front of Me
Being a Neighbour
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
2007
(14)
►
November
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
2006
(100)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(40)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(8)
group blogs
Youth Ministry Class Blog
Highrock Church
AASC & IVCF @ Chicago
personal blogs
Amanda Lai
Andrew Lim
Bertram Lim
Brian Chang
Janet Neo
Jason Huang
Joel Tan
Jennie Ikuta
Karen Tam
Mark Liew
Michael Cho
Moses Chang
Nan Chen
Paul Han
Rachelle Goh
Ruoxi Hong
Shaowei
Sonia Wang
Stella Chan
Wayne Bao
Wenwei Loh
Xinghong
Yusong
stock investing
Berkshire Hathaway Annual Reports
ShareJunction
ShareKing
Society of Remisiers Research
Tradesman Online
others
deviantART
I am bored
I eat, I shoot, I post
I have an idea
New Testament in a Year
RI Class of 1997
Rotten Tomatoes
The Movie Preview Critic
TimeTube
University Podcasts
Wooster Collective
No comments:
Post a Comment