I've been meaning to put this image up ever since I saw this poster on my first day of work (which was a month ago). I just feel that this is such a ridiculous poster and it certainly joins the ranks of Singapore's earlier campaigns to make people smile more. First of all, who is the target audience of this message? There aren't many kids running around Singapore's CBD where this photo was taken. So perhaps we trying to educate the parents or scare off potential wrong-doers by showing them that the young kids have caught on to their evil ways.Sunday, July 30, 2006
Child Molesters Beware!
I've been meaning to put this image up ever since I saw this poster on my first day of work (which was a month ago). I just feel that this is such a ridiculous poster and it certainly joins the ranks of Singapore's earlier campaigns to make people smile more. First of all, who is the target audience of this message? There aren't many kids running around Singapore's CBD where this photo was taken. So perhaps we trying to educate the parents or scare off potential wrong-doers by showing them that the young kids have caught on to their evil ways.
1 comment:
Good to know you are keeping the blog up! Looking forward to more insightful ponderings. Are you keeping the title the same? It's still counting down the time to the end right?
Post a Comment