For some 2 years now, I have been served by my faithful Merrell Chameleon (left), which I have worn pretty much everyday. Now it is time for a change. The shoes have lost their water-repellent properties and the soles are completely worn out at the heel. These puppies have been replaced by a Merrell Ventilator II, which will hopefully aid me in my upcoming ascent of Machu Picchu :) I love Merrells!Wednesday, June 07, 2006
The Passing of an Age
For some 2 years now, I have been served by my faithful Merrell Chameleon (left), which I have worn pretty much everyday. Now it is time for a change. The shoes have lost their water-repellent properties and the soles are completely worn out at the heel. These puppies have been replaced by a Merrell Ventilator II, which will hopefully aid me in my upcoming ascent of Machu Picchu :) I love Merrells!
No comments:
Post a Comment