On a lighter note, Eugene Seah arrived from Colorado yesterday enroute to South Africa where he's going to be spending a week vonlunteering at an orphanage before starting work. So a bunch of us met up last night for Korean BBQ followed by ice-cream at Christina's. I am still somewhat shocked by the ability of 2 (maybe 3) guys in this group to finish a pint of ice-cream by themselves. I once thought this talent was only present in certain extraordinary girls, but I guess I have been proven wrong.Yesterday night, under the tutelage of Daryl Lim and Nokia, I also kind've figured out how to play Mahjong. Now it's time to try it out on a PC before being eaten alive by real people.
On a side note, I played Risk from beginning to end for the first 2 times in my life over the past weekend during a Church retreat. I never knew that Risk was such a high-commitment game. Each game lasted almost 4 hrs! No wonder I never completed a game before. Quite exiciting, but probably not worth invest in a set coz it'll be hard to find people willing to burn 4hrs rolling dice.
No comments:
Post a Comment