Just finished the final episode of 24: Season 1. That was quite a trip. I must say that this guy's life really sucks. It's amazing how much trouble on guy can get into in one day! The more amazing thing is that he has another 3 more action-packed days to go! It's insane! The season started promisingly enough, but it kind've got a little tiresome towards the end, especially since his family seems to keep getting kidnapped (oops...) Nonetheless, it was quite an adventure. I once had dreams of setting up a 24hr 24 marathon. I think I shall think again. On the other hand, I do have the next 2 seasons...Tuesday, October 25, 2005
24
Just finished the final episode of 24: Season 1. That was quite a trip. I must say that this guy's life really sucks. It's amazing how much trouble on guy can get into in one day! The more amazing thing is that he has another 3 more action-packed days to go! It's insane! The season started promisingly enough, but it kind've got a little tiresome towards the end, especially since his family seems to keep getting kidnapped (oops...) Nonetheless, it was quite an adventure. I once had dreams of setting up a 24hr 24 marathon. I think I shall think again. On the other hand, I do have the next 2 seasons...
No comments:
Post a Comment